We started our journey through time in 2016. Since then, we have become the unparalleled leader in delivering top-notch talent to the best of the industries – in almost all the levels from basic to the managerial level. We have been providing the best personnel to firms all over Kerala – and we are available Pan-India.
Building trust and maintaining long term relations with clients is our motto – we, at StaffSpectrum, consider countless happy faces as our only earning.. Welcome to the world of hassle-free employment!
- Identifies, negotiates and manages strategic relationships with Potential clients. Prepare business presentations, proposals, and showcase company capabilities to prospective clients and their HR teams.
- Regular liasioning with director level people to develop and promote brand name.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing & negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Analyze the client's requirements and discuss with specific team managers. Be a point of contact between the client and the team. Guide the recruitment team in terms of best places to poach candidates, head hunting strategies, profile explanation, etc. Coordinate with client for timely feedback including making repeated visits to the client as and when required.
- Utilizing client feedback & personal network to develop marketing intelligence for generating leads.
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy.
Required Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Graduation degree mandatory.